2013年6月2日星期日

OMG!!!...Finally!!!


OMG!!!
Finally i get back my account!!!
i was try very hard and try many password that i use recently
and
now i very happy after thousand times of trying
i get it BACK!!!!
I was forget my password and id bcz i too buzy with my college lifeXD
so, soorry for that i stop updating my bloooog nearly one and half years
hahaha...
start from now, i will try spend some of my time to updating my blog ya~~~
Hopefully i can really do it...
Since i have stop updating for one year,
this blogspot system is keep on updating and do some improvement
 quite confusing and difficult for me ...
hahaha... 
have a little little bit like old ppl, 
learn new thing very very slow...
but i will try hard to learn a this thing..
i will keep on sharing my happiness at hereXD
(my english is very lauya, but bohbian la, as long as still can understand wat i means is ok la....)
wakakaka...
im really like a crazy ppl^^

没有评论:

发表评论