2010年11月10日星期三

i'm back

*member of css and two super senior~~~~

i was long time no updated my blog oredy
my english is not good
i try to use english to write my blog to improve my english
why me long time no updated here??
i was busy for the preparation week of community sociology.
i was go rembau turun kampung and have a camp for 4 day 3 night.
in tis 4 day is happen a lot of things.
but all tis for me is a sweet memories..
the school was we go not a big school
because tat jz a small village only
there people is very kind n always give all support for tis activity
in tis camp maybe is not good enough,
but for me,
i think we was success
tis camp jz have about 50 student join
even the student is less
but we still very enjoy
all the student also very happy in tis camp.
i as a advisor for the group--绿巨人
i think i not a good advisor
i cant take care my member.
one of my group member was lost his slipper
i was promise him help him find his slipper
but i fail to did it..
i was scold my group member when they out of my control
i very sorry to them
because i really cant control myself in a kelam-kabut situation
i am a careless people.
i always forget tis and tat.


after back from turun kampung
my timetable is full
i need prepare for my individual presentation
i hv to pass up my log book n assignment at week 8
i hv a lot of test..
all tis made me want faint already..


at monday(8.11.2010)after school time
i and my friend go limtea together
i was suggest my friend go a cafe..
the food of tat cafe is not bad,
but
unfortunely
the clean of that cafe is fail!!!!
tis made me very 愧疚!!!
because some of my friend who hv limtea together was sick~~~
they all was 泻肚子...

very sorry for wat was i did~~~
sorry
sorry
and
sorry
...






没有评论:

发表评论